Thousands of students across Ontario rely on TVO Learn Mathify
TVO Learn Mathify has tremendously helped me understand the mathematical topics that I found challenging. The tutors are great in explaining thoroughly and I appreciate them giving us students their time to help us. Thank you Mathify and thank you tutors. 🙂
Grade 10 from Greater Essex County District School Board.
This was the best tutoring session I've ever had. It made me very confident about my math skills 🙂
Grade 12 from York Catholic District School Board.
TVO Learn Mathify has saved me multiple times and has helped me improve my math. Everyone is kind, friendly and willing to help. I've already recommended TVO Learn Mathify to many of my friends. 🙂
Grade 8 from Halton District School Board.
Such a great service! My son used this service while studying for his math test last week and ended up with an 83%. He's actually happy about math and no one is fighting to get the work done tonight! Thank You!
Grade 7 from Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board.
I was able to talk with a real person in real time and I learned a lot today.
Grade 5 from Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board.
Math help services
Quickly choose and connect with an Ontario Certified Teacher for a 1:1 tutoring session.
- Start a session whenever you’re ready. No need to book in advance!
- Tutors available online Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM ET, and Saturday to Sunday from 3 PM to 9 PM ET.
- Switch easily between voice call and text-chat messaging during your tutoring sessions.
Work with your tutor to solve problems using our interactive and collaborative whiteboard tool.
- Add photos of your work and post them on the whiteboard.
- Use the built-in colour, shape and text tools to prepare or model your question.
The Question Bank
Not sure where to begin? Visit the TVO Learn Mathify Question Bank to browse example questions you can use in a tutoring session.
- Choose from hundreds of example questions aligned with the Ontario math curriculum for
- Add your example question to the whiteboard and connect with a tutor for support.
Keep track of your TVO Learn Mathify learning experiences for future use.
- Watch your recorded tutoring sessions and revisit chat messages to strengthen learning.
- Save your whiteboards for review and make changes anytime.
TVO Learn Mathify is supported on all desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
To optimize your experience, we recommend using an updated version of one of these browsers:
Frequently asked questions
Yes! TVO Learn Mathify is completely free to use and features zero advertising. All you need is an Ontario Education Number (OEN) to create an account.
No. Just login to TVO Learn Mathify during tutoring hours for support (9 AM ET to 9 PM ET, Monday to Friday, and 3:00 PM ET to 9 PM ET on Saturdays and Sundays).
With your free and secure TVO Learn Mathify account, you can anonymously connect to an Ontario Certified Teacher for a tutoring session via voice call or text-chat messaging to get coaching about a specific math question you are working on.
TVO Learn Mathify tutors can help you build math confidence for your schoolwork now and in the future.
You can always refer to your tutoring sessions, saved whiteboards and text-based conversations in the My Stuff section of your TVO Learn Mathify account.
TVO Learn Mathify is part of the broad range of free digital learning supports offered by TVO Learn. In addition to online tutoring, TVOLearn.com features numerous Learning Activities for building math skills alongside many other subjects.
Some examples include:
- Grade 4: Exploring Repeating Patterns
- Grade 5: Equivalent Fractions
- Grade 6: Measuring Mass
- Grade 7: Solving Equations
- Grade 8: BEDMAS
- Grade 9: Coding for Algorithms
- Grade 10: The Sine Law
- Grade 11: Functions and Applications
- Grade 12: Interpreting Data